I thought it’d be fun to put together a blog. I found that I often feel like writing but blogging as a company means you need a certain degree of uniformity.
- Clarify and memorialise thinking on a broad range of topics.
- Enjoy using Markdown and vim to create stuff.
- It is powered by Jekyll and I can use Markdown to author my posts.
- It uses GitHub Pages so is hosted for free.
- Jonathan McGlone seems to have the best Jekyll Tutorial for someone trying it for the first time, if you want to try it yourself.