This is a notepad for things I want to do with this site, and will make more sense to me than to you:
Posts I want to write
The mental workload of hoovering
2019 decision analysis
- First-principle based reading
- Why isn’t evolutionary psychology a thing
- Is voting frequency ruining the world?
The problem with soft problems
- Should sales leaders have big targets?
- Why professional cycling isn’t about fitness
- The Black Jacobins, C.L.R James - 1937 book on Haitian Revolution (leadership / how to change a culture)
- Writing My Wrongs, Shaka Senghor - memoirs from Shaka who went to prison for 19 years, then became an MIT fellow
- Lenin: The Man, the Dictator, and the Master of Terror, Victor Sebestyen - biography providing insight into Communism in practice
- Skin in the Game, Nicholas Nassim Taleb - dynamics of how random systems behave
Made in Harlem: A Memoir, Daniel R. Day - entrepreneurial story covering everything from dice to fashion
Set up local Jekyll deployment